Power outages are unpredictable. The best way to protect your family from threatening situations caused by outage is to invest in back up power solutions. With stand-by generators, your family will have peace-of-mind knowing power outages won’t be on their list of worries. Generators offer protection from dangerous situations that can happen during a power outage, such as:
1. Keep the lights on so you aren’t stumbling in the dark.
2. Keep essential equipment running such as private wells or basement sump pumps.
3. Keep machines cold and medical equipment running.
4. Ensure the security system continues to run.
5. Avoid home damage by keeping the air conditioning and furnace running.
6. Allow use of kitchen appliances so food won’t spoil
7. Maintain cellphone battery charge to make calls during emergencies.